RE: switching pages in a web site to use Silverlight 3 instead of Adobe flash?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:26:43 -0500

Thanks.  That does sort of apply.  But look at my first reason for hating
flash.  According to Randy Abrams of Eset LLC, it's "The spy in your
computer."  Does the mechanism you specify to hide the flash object also
hide any security holes from being able to become active that the user may
be unaware of?