RE: stopping the error window from popping up in visual studio.

  • From: "Charles E. Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:08:10 -0500

Jamal:

I am having major problems getting msenv2005 to work with my system.  I
tried to install the package and then added the lines to the confignames.ini
as suggested.  When I go to run vs2005, the keys will not work such as alt
+shift + h to hide the error window, etc.  Can you forward the steps to
making the codes work with vs2005 and perhaps offer some advice to its
installation?  Thanks!

Charles Black
4127 Pinehaven Ct.
Columbia, SC  29205