Re: state of the list as I know it at this time ...

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:10:05 -0700

ok, a bit more detail.

I can set up an email account on my own server, the one the grab bag is on, and
subscribe it to the list's, I can then go to that email account and tell it to
forward the messages it receives to your work e mail for you, that way there
not comming from yahoogroups or googlegroups

sound good?

thats if its necessary that is, which it sounds like it might be.

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com