Re: ssh client

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:43:20 -0400

Exactly what I was talking about. As long as the VMware Tools are installed correctly, this should work flawlessly both ways; Windows host to Vinux guest and Vinux guest to Windows host. Copying files is a little awkward since there are progress dialogs in both Operating Systems. This always switches the keyboard input as well and you will need to use the hotkey to switch back to where you placed the copy.

Don Marang

On 2010-07-19, at 2:39 PM, qubit wrote:

Thanks, I just tried executing openssh and it wasn't found.
But I'll see if
I can download it somewhere.
Little nits can take so much time. I appreciate the info!
Thanx.
--le