RE: ssh client

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:02:22 +0100

Hi.

I use open ssh. Its quite old now but works fine.
I got it from
http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/

I did try putty but didn't like it very much. I like open ssh because it
is just a standard console application on your host machine meaning that
screen readers just see it as being a command prompt window and you
don't have to mess around with any settings.

If you can't find the installer shout and I'll email it to you off list.

HTH.
Nick.