RE: sql server 2005 express database design

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:04:06 -0400

Haven't decided... probably c# custom made program or something like that. I
tried using access xp but it says sql server 2005 is newer than it so some
features aren't allowed in access. I haven't got the expert experience
needed (probably) to create the frontend in c#, so I will probably stumble
through it for a while. The db design is one of my hugest weak points
though. Any ideas on how to do something like this?