setting environment

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:22:37 +0800

Hi All. Just wondering if it matters where in the environment path you place your programs. For example, if i were to place c:\mingw\bin after or before c:\program files\microsoft studio8\vc\bin, would it in any way, affect the building of my projects? I am asking because I am now not able even to build a basic project that has been created using visual studio's mfc wizard. I have not yet written in any code, and i have already found 43 errors. Could it be due to my setting of the environment path, or could it be due to some internal setting in visual studio? Cheers and thanks for all the help.