Re: server side programming with VS.net, Office...

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:29:43 +0300

it is not true,
in the html designer you can always go in the properties windows and see what is happening on your webpage regarding the office tools there are just components so you can use them like any other control.
Me personaly am creating webpages using aspnet 2.0

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>