searching for sql tool

  • From: "Kellerer, Georg (LfU)" <Georg.Kellerer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:46:38 +0200

Hi,

i am searching for a good little tool thich i can use to write sql
scripts, run and debug them with Oracle databases. I tried quest
Softwares toad but the newer version of Scriptrunner is not really
accessible. With jaws i am unable to locate the cursor they use. And
toad itself has too much functionality. i also tried sql developper from
Oracle but couldn't test if it is accessible because it is not possible
for me to add sql connections for my database because the table in the
tool where i have to enter the connect data is not accessible. Or can i
do this tasks with Eclipse?

Thanks alot for your help,
Georg