RE: searching cms

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:35:01 -0400

Hi...

I think we are not thinking of the same thing here. What I mean by a CMS for
windows, is a program written in C# (or whatever language), that helps a
person organize all of their documents, files, audio or whatever it is that
they want to index, reference and/or catalog. The whole idea (at least the
basic bare bones idea) of it is to have a file like test.doc for example.
You can then give it a title, keywords to search for and all of that sort of
stuff. I am sort of interested in one of these types of things. Unless
something like this is a waste of time...