Re: searching cms

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:46:35 +0300

I don't recommend any WYSIWYG content management system, because all of them are not accessible.

I found a few that allow us to type the html code in the textarea, but they are bad also, because all the CMS I tried create a bad HTML code.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellerer, Georg (LfU)" <Georg.Kellerer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>