scripts for VS 2008

  • From: PRAKASH P <P.Prakash@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:14:53 +0000

Some one on this list had pointed me to the  place where the VS 2008 JAWS
scriapts are
Located. I seemd to have lost  it or misfiled it.

Can someone please resend  that link ?

I know it is  in www.empowerment zone.com but it seems to point elsewhere and
I cant find it there.

Thanks for your  help,
Prakash

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer