Re: say tools

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)" <ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:25:50 -0400

You do not need SayLine.exe and SayFile.exe if accessing the functionality via COM. All needed DLLs are included in the distribution. The System Access one is saapi32.dll.

Jamal

On 10/7/2011 7:39 AM, Nikola Stojsic (NS studios) wrote:
So I can just copy say line.exe without saytools.dll, and I need to copy a
dlls in same folder:
Jfwapi.dll
Nvda controller32.dll
Dolapi.dll
Can you send me a dlls for window-eyes and SA (system access).

Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
e-mail: ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx
skype: nikola.stojsic
aim: nikolastojsic