revisiting blackberry accessibility programming/java devolopment

  • From: Gabe Vega <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:35:16 -0700

hello:

let me start off by saying I have installed the latest java access bridge, and the l.atest java vm with sdk. or jdk what everl. also i have installed the black berry sdk which still doesn't seem to be accessible. I installed vs c++2005 express edition and well don't know where to begin.

here is what I want to do though, I read once and think I even seen an example of a java based tts ouit there some what, something tells me it was for an asterisk project I was on a while back. I want to know the feezability of getting a tts on a bb unit and then worry about what to do with it laterl. I just want the bb to utter a word or two at this point. does anyone at all have info?

Gabe Vega
The Tech of all Techs A+, Net+, ATACP
theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357