RE: regular expressions in c++

  • From: "Graham Hardy" <graham.hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:25:11 -0800

Hi Sean,

If it is only a "..." that you care about, it might be fastest just to use
the functions string::find, string::rfind, string::find_first_of,
string::find_first_not_of, string::find_last_of, and
string::find_last_not_of. I believe there are also fairly sophisticated find
functions in <algorithm>. However, the regular expressions might do you
better if you need something more complicated.

Graham.

  _____