Re: quick php and forms question

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:09:37 -0500

Ignore any missing punctuation, my email client strips them out if they are at the end of the line.

The select list:
<select name="carriers"
<option value="@utext.com">Unicel
<option value="@email.uscc.net">U.S.  Cellular
</select

The PHP that should echo whatever is gotten:
echo $_POST['carriers'];

The error (line 2 is the php code above):
Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/mehgcap/sms/sms.php on line 2

PHP4.3 (I believe), but that should not matter.

Have a great day,
Alex