RE: quick mysql question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:57:04 -0400

If it's a Linux box they're on, a command like set pager less inside of
mysql will use less utility to display whatever goes up on the screen and
the user will be able not only to see all of the information, they'll be
able to do their own independent searches on that information from inside of
less using the (/) command followed by a search term.  I particularly like
using that when working with mysql and getting output since that way there's
no question where the output is going.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>