Re: question about web email

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:45:38 -0600

you won't need to sign it then, but you'll always have to accept the cert if it's not signed.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:31:33 -0600

a lot of it is just pop, yes.
There are also servers that just send email to mysql databases.
SSL is free, it's configured at the server level--you'll have to
check with
your host.
You can generate your own certificate, but it does cost to get it
signed.
If your using this professionally, you'll probably want to get it

From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:13:12 -0600

In order to encrypt you will need to use SSL.  In order to access
the
account, you can use php's pop functions.