Re: question about web email

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:30:24 -0400

You may not know, but is SSL free? How can I set this up; is it something you install on the server, something you run (like phpbb), or something you sign up for and route your traffic through? I did not know php had pop functions; is that all they do for web-based email sites? That is so much easier than I thought it would be! Thanks for the help.

Have a great day,
Alex