Re: pySonic and python 2.6 or later

  • From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:25:20 -0400

No, you can't use it. You can, however, use say tools which wraps some of the functionality of pySonic for use in other languages.

Haden

On 9/11/2009 3:59 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi,
The version of PySonic I got keeps saying that it needs Python 2.3 to work, but the latest versions of Python are 2.6 and 3.1, both of which I have installed (hopefully that will not cause conflicts). Is there a pySonic update / is it okay to use such an old version of the language (I assume it is old because of the version number).

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

---