Re: protecting streaming mp3 files with asp.net?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:10:38 -0700

Messageyou should be able to reproduce the php deal with asp.net and c#, by the
same method as the php file he uses does, and I'm sure that you can find a
player.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming