Re: programmingblind Digest V3 #5

  • From: "Nick Stockton" <nstockton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:09:20 -0500

*smile* I use ed as well. I started using ed because it's syntax was close enough to the edt editor under OpenVMS that I was able to pick it up quite quickly. I also use nano nowadays, mainly for writing code.

Nick Stockton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Replacing crontabs
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:24:29 -0400

On the same note, I find that nano is very easy to use with OpenSSH for
Windows.

Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>