Re: programming on Windows (was RE: Any support/suggestions for a blind student)

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:06:27 -0600

Alix,
Getting voxin working is easy.
Get it, untar it, run the installer as root. Then there's a file (can't
remember where off the top of my head in the home dir), just open up the
conf file, and remove the comment before the viavoice line and your set.
There are processes you can restart, but I just reboot and solve my
problems.

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield