Re: programming in .net

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:51:14 +0200

I am used to program in .net.
I can develop forms, reports (using both cristal reports or sqlserver reporting
services)
also i can develop aspnet pages.
But it is true that, for a "good look" you need sighted help, but this can
manifest some thing like some one arranging controls on the form, after you
have drop them there and developed the backend.
Because, despite how good is and will be the accessibility, you will never can
replace a good eye to do fine ajustments.
But it is possible to program in .net and I have already 4 years of experience
with this.
Now I am migrating from .net 2.0 to .net 3.5 to se what I can and what I can
not do there.