programming in .net

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:22:35 -0500

Hi all.  I may have sent this question a couple years ago but my
supervisor has asked me to check again.  I need to know if there are any
applications programmers who are programming in the .net environment in
visual basic, asp, and c# with speech software.  If so, have you been able
to successfully develop both form and report programs?  Are there any
limitations (meaning things that can't be done) using screen reading
speech software?

Thank you in advance.

Robert Smith

delivery.