Re: [program-l] Visual Studio 2005 JAWS Scripts

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:58:18 -0500 (EST)

I think the custom scripts override the default SayNextWord script,
which was enhanced with smarter reading in a later JAWS version.  I did
not work on that part of the code, but assume that, at least at the
time, JAWS was not reliably reading the next word with the default
script.  I'm copying this message to the blind programming in list in
case anyone else can help tweak this.

Jamal