RE: [program-l] Re: Developing cross-platform, accessible apps (fwd)

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:38:52 -0400

The problem is that this doesn't work with jaws. It does however work with NVDA.

Take care,
Sina

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:42:53 -0500
From: Travis Roth <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Jamal Mazrui' <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [program-l] Re: Developing cross-platform, accessible apps

Hi Jamal,
In answer to your question: I do not know. It kind of sounded like Windows
Vista was creating some sort of 32-64 bit bridge?
There also was a new message on the Java Access mailing list this morning that
essentially said all bets are off for Windows 7
64-bit. No word on if/when the JAB will be updated.

I do have the JAB running on Win7 32-bit at least.