Re: pdf

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:27:01 +0100

Hi, I don't experience crashes when using Adobe Reader 8.1 and JAWS 8. Also,
I tried the "send text to word" feature in Office Document Imaging that came
with my copy of Office 2003, and it doesn't work. It claims that Word isn't
installed when in fact it is.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr