Re: pdf

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:50:59 -0700

there is Jamal's pdf2txt conversion program available from my grab bag site(see URL under my name), but you should not be having that kind of trouble, I'm running acrobat 8 and although it can lock things up for a few while its processing things, I haven't had it crash with my setup;

windows XP with SP 2, jaws 8.0.2173, and acrobat  8.1.0

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sauro Cesaretti" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>