Re: o/t windows xp sp 3

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:05:04 -0500

Hi Lamar,

If you call MicroSoft customer support and verify the serial number on your
Windows XP media with them, they can sell you a new license for your OS for
about $15 US. It doesn't matter if you have lost the product sticker or
anything.

Sorry to say, this will require sighted assistance.

HTH

Regards,
James

jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx