Re: ontext menu in FileDir?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:31:29 -0400

Thanks for looking into it. I have never liked things on that side of that row; shift-f10, insert-f11 or f12, all that. I do not have the compiler for FileDir and would not know what I was doing enough to modify the code even if I had it, but thanks all the same. Good luck investigating!

Have a great day,
Alex

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:52:39 -0400
From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a shame.  Could it at least be something more convenient,
like ctrl-m or something like that? That exact hotkey may be
taken, but you know what I mean; something that is not on the
right side of the f-keys, in my opinion about the most
inconvenient location on the entire keyboard.

Have a great day,
Alex

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:25:39 -0400
From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will this come up with the applications key as well as
Shift+F10, or
does that require deeper drilling of the keyboard?

Jared

On 3/16/2009 5:05 PM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
Based on feedback like yours, I added a Context Menu command,
Shift+F10,
a while ago.  It provides most, though not all, of the
functionality of
that menu in Windows Explorer.  Other functionality, and more,
is
sometimes provided by other FileDir commands or menus.  If you
find
something missing, let me know.

Jamal

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:12:23 -0400
From: Alex Hall<mehgcap@xxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ontext menu in FileDir?

In FileDir, is there a way to access the standard Windows