Re: ontext menu in FileDir?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:05:12 -0500 (EST)

Based on feedback like yours, I added a Context Menu command, Shift+F10,
a while ago.  It provides most, though not all, of the functionality of
that menu in Windows Explorer.  Other functionality, and more, is
sometimes provided by other FileDir commands or menus.  If you find
something missing, let me know.

Jamal