Re: odd eclipse behavior?

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:51:52 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for my abruptness back there. Yes, I did create a project. Was
actually following your tutorial Jim, on nonvisualdevelopment.org.
Then this help page came up with links like ' tutorials'  ' open task
manager'  and such. when i tried to switch views (which confuses me,
is hitting the key combination enough or is it a chord), i kept ending
up at a screen with toolbar controls, one for ' switch view to fast
view '  or something. The other was a checkbox with the selected view.
What I mean is that when the fastview button was clicked a context
menu came up and the option selected in said menu was listed as the
checkbox next to it in tab order.
It's a bit tricky to explain through email. Whatever I did I kept
getting back there. Restarting Eclipse helped but if anyone recognizes
this problem, i'd like to know how to solve it if it happens again.
Also, Can we use quick fix markers?

Florian