RE: norton products

  • From: "BRENT NEAL" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:15:21 -0600

Thanks for the suggestions.  I will do some more testing and see if we can
figure it out.

Brent Neal
140 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Programmer
Phone:  801.526.9797
Email:  bneal@xxxxxxxx
>>> Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/20/2011 4:28 PM >>>

>If your using a VPN then the falt is with it and only your work IT
>guys can fix it. I know providers won't touch a VPN connection.

Also if your wireless it could be interference from cordless phone or
other devices in house. A strong output router can also give you problems.