Re: nokia ring tone competition

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:59:56 -0700

and a chance to use it in something that will be around for a while in history, smile, still trying to get to such a spot myself, though in a vastly different area.

your welcome and again, good luck,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>