Re:

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:01:31 -0500

How can slackware and Fedora even be accessibly installed without a hardware synth? I think the issue in VMWare is the DHCP networking thing as one wouldn't know the IP address it gets assigned. I like the idea of these specialized distros people talk about that are already configured for certain purposes, but I see no accessible way to get them installed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>