Re: new release: aspen mudbase

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:29:44 -0700

Hello,
This is just a mudbase; something for people to write and extend a mud upon.
It's just a framework for someone to use when starting out. I've provided a
link on the homepage:
http://tds-solutions.net/aspen
that explains what a mud is (through a wikipedia article).

In short, it is a text-based multi-user game that people can play across the
internet.