Re: new editor in the works: volunteers/help, etc

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:23:36 -0600

On 10/31/2010 2:21 PM, Haden Pike wrote:
Do you have a repository for it set up somewhere? I'd be happy to help, but I don't have a lot of time at present. However, if you have a repository, I can contribute here and there when I can.
Haden

On 10/31/2010 3:40 PM, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
Seems my message was cut off; apologies. As I was saying, I went and started a separate project that will include all of the features from edsharp that I have came to use daily, as well as having a cleaner design, and being easy for people to add to if they so chose. If anyone would be interested in working with me to add features, the help would be appreciated.
On 10/31/2010 1:37 PM, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
hello all,
I recently noticed some really slow loading in EdSharp on windows seven, especially when I was loading a file through WINScp. I went to check on the code, and found more static methods and variables as well as a huge few thousand lines of code crammed in to one big file, with little to no documentation and blocks commented out here and there.
Not wanting to try to figure this all out, I

haden:
I just started work on it today, but the repo is at:
svn://tds-solutions.net/edpro
Hook me up with a username and password and I'll give you access.