RE: neural nets and sound?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:14:35 -0400

Your stepping into a mine field if you have not done any work in this area
before just for my information before I go grab you some stuff are you doing
this for a class or are you trying to do something specific.  AI programming
is like picking a new programming Language what you do with it most of the
time determines which library and program you use.  You say you want to do
sound stuff in general are you trying to do Musical mixing, speech
generation, tone matching,  or all of the above.?