Re: network programming

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 19:09:09 -0600

xml makes sense, as it's easier to manage and manipulate, and as mentioned it's flexable.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>