Re: network glitch

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:03:09 -0500

Well, it's the same as it has been for years, norton.
I just moved files over the network the other day and it worked.
But I don't remember the exact day.
There was a power outage last night, but the laptop of course has a battery,
so it didn't crash.
Maybe it would help to reboot it.
The thing is, all the other computers are visible; only my old xp one has
disappeared.
Thx.
--le
One question: why would the network