RE: .net:code obviscation

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:45:49 -0400

Well there are lots of ways to pull it off first you don't' have to do it
yourself there are things like this.

The .net protector:

http://dotnetprotector.pvlog.com/home.aspx?ref=google

There are many others if you search for .net Obfuscation.  Of course there
are also things you can do from using the visual studio's Obfuscation tools
but here is another article I found it don't' tell much but it's something
more:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ericgu/archive/2004/02/24/79236.aspx

Another better one is:

http://blogs.msdn.com/clrsecurity/archive/2005/05/26/422440.aspx

and another:

http://www.aspnetpro.com/newsletterarticle/2006/10/asp200610jk_l/asp200610jk
_l.asp

With those you should be able to branch off stuff you read here and do other
searches on Google and find out more how to do the Obfuscation in .net.

Ken