RE: .net:code obviscation

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 17:03:11 -0400

Everything Ken said is practically true; however, there are very complicated
ways of actually getting around this.

Technically, you can use techniques such as address space layout
randomization, jump tables, and so on which will virtually, 100%, fool
anything out there.

Some of the approaches are dangerously close to some of the research I'm
doing, so I can't talk about them, but it is technically possible to fool
every single decompiler out there.

Take care,
Sina