Re: netbeans 6.71 accessibility with jaws 11 beta

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:56:58 +0100

That's great. Does this work with JAWS 10? I was advised to look at Java shortly before I came home from university so that I could do programming assignments almost like everybody else. I will upgrade to JAWS 11 by the time I get back anyway, but just in case I didn't like 11 for some reason. Please advise. Thanks.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx