Re: need suggestions, great if on an urgent basis

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:07:39 +0530

thanks a lot, to everyone who has responded.
i admire your suggestions, but still i don't consider my self that
highly knoledgable that i will start behaving like those highly payed
techno experts.
yes, i'm on the road, and trying my luck to reach on that destination.
thanks anyways, to both of you guys for giving such a nice suggestion.
i have found the accessibility of javaMe not upto the the level of satisfaction.
so, the final word i'm taking, is that i should better go for asp.net,
and then i will do some certificket programs of java from sun.
is that a better idea?
your suggestions are valuable, as i love to discuss some of my
personal matters with friends and well wishers.
what you are for me, depends whether you respond or not.
have a nice day everyone,
prateek agarwal.