Re: need beta testers for an alternative mobile phone screenReader

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:01:05 -0700

you could ask someone to consult with you on it, smile, though sadly not me, I know less about java than I do about C++ which is next to nothing

laters,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>