Re: need beta testers for an alternative mobile phone screenReader

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:43:53 -0400

Hi,
There have been a lot of side issues associated with this topic. I was
objecting to those.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Laura Eaves"
             <leaves1@carolina
             .rr.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: need beta testers for an
                                       alternative mobile phone
             10/07/2007 10:13          screenReader
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Jim, since he is soliciting software developers as well as beta testers and

since the discussion includes references to development platforms and such,

I don't consider this off topic -- am I wrong? Hmm -- perhaps I should read

the guidelines again.
--le