Re: need beta testers for an alternative mobile phone screenReader

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:03:18 +0100

Wow, thanks. Least we can try it before purchasing. Also, the suspected
price sounds darn cheap. If it's a hundred or so bucks, it'll be something
like £50 here in the UK. I also like the idea that it's one licence per user
and that minor upgrades are free. Good luck with the project!
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr