Re: name of the current program, as seen by Jaws

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:31:22 -0500

Hi Octabian,

I changed the name of the executable and ran it under the new name. It did not load the SoundText settings, and JAWSKey + Q then reported "Default settings" and the new name of the .exe file. That's what I expected to happen.

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>