Re: msaa in custom checkboxes

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:58:11 -0700

you might want to throw this one at Will pearson:
will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's a subject he might have touched on when he was working with Microsoft for VS 2005 accessibility, that and he, if not knowing himself, knows a few folks to ask so might be able to come up with a good answer for you.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:29:25 +0100
From: sean.farrow <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: msaa in custom checkboxes

Hi:
Has anyone added msaa to custom check boxes. if so what should the
GetAccParent property be?
Any help apreciated
Sean.